Services » Facilities » Luisne Centre
The Luisne Centre is located in the original Convent Chapel building that was built in 1839.
We have built an Atrium extension onto the building with the exterior wall of the chapel now being a main feature interior wall of the Luisne Centre. The original chapel has been restored to its former glory and has been converted into a wonderful rustic lounge space.
The Luisne Centre has an amazing view of our Luisne Garden which is a woodland sensory garden with a river running alongside it.
The building has now been converted into a wonderful setting for many different events from workshops to corporate events, weddings, concerts, catering plus many more activities and is available to hire.
Please phone 045897833